Power Your Connection,
Update Your Info!
Stay Connected to Southern Pine Electric, Update Your Contact Information Now! Members that update their contact information during the month of June 2023 will be entered into a drawing for a $250 bill credit on your account.
Update your contact information during the month of June and you could win a $250 bill credit!
Clear and effective communication is key to member service at Southern Pine. We may contact members by mail, email, text, or phone. Staying in the know matters, and without having correct contact information, keeping you informed becomes difficult.
Southern Pine needs an accurate billing address and phone numbers (home and cell, and more than one if available), and your current email address.
Here’s four great reasons to keep your information up to date:
- Keeping you as informed as possible on account status is a priority at Southern Pine. We need accurate contact information to mail your bill, discuss new services, connection, disconnection, changes to rates, fees, and charges. We may need to contact you about outages in your area. There may be emergency situations when we need to contact you.
- To optimize the service we provide to you, we need to keep you updated on all the member service programs that are available.
- You are a member-owner of our cooperative and, as such, receive capital credits throughout your membership with Southern Pine. Capital credits may be in the form of an account credit or check. Without your current mailing address, these checks may not reach you in a timely manner.
- We provide annual membership meeting information to all members and provide an opportunity for every member to vote on directors. This is an important part of our democratic process, and we want you to be able to participate.
You can quickly and easily update your information.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 800-231-5240
- Visit our online form
- Visit one of our five locations